Moonbow Ultra will do it's best to follow the leave no trace philosophy and hopes you will agree to do your best to keep our forest the same way before we started.
- All Moonbow distances will be cup-free. We will have water provided at aid stations, but it will be each runners responsibility to bring your own bottle, camelback, or reusable cup.
- The bathrooms on the course are very far and few between the start and finish. Make sure you are prepared if you have to pop a squat. Deposit solid human waste in catholes dug at least 6 inches deep, at least 200 feet from water, camp and trails. Cover the cathole when finished.
- Runners will need to check in and out of each aid station. This is for the safety of our runners and we don't want to have to send an EMT team out to look for you just because you didn't check in.
- Don't litter.
- If you want to drop out of the race at any time, you must inform the nearest aid station.
- All participants must be checked out of the last aid station by 5:30pm to finish the race.